About Alex Aminev
Whether buying or selling a home or condominium; looking for a vacant land to build your dream home or a solid investment property, please contact me to discuss your real estate needs. I’m proud to be a member of the Stark Company Realtors team, and look forward to helping you make your real estate objectives become a reality. I have an extensive experience and knowledge in residential home construction, complete remodeling and land development as well as land and REO (bank owned) properties purchase/sale .
Real Estate professional experience
- Member of National, Wisconsin and local REALTORS® Associations;
- All aspects of sale, purchase, construction or design of the residential properties;
- Land development: residential subdivision development and construction in Town of Middleton;
- Residential Real Estate experience in Dane county since 2000;
- REO (bank owned properties), purchase for remodeling & sale;
- Business management: owner of Grand Concept Inc., Nakoma Realty Inc.;
- General Manager: MIG Homes Inc. (Madison WI) – new single dwelling unit construction, complete remodeling.
- Education: PhD in Molecular Biology, M.S.
- Business school 2002-2005.
- Board of Directors member: REA Inc. nonprofit educational charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS.
- Live in Town of Middleton; love to read and travel;
- Marred, have two daughters (24 and 12 years).